An infused oil is a mixture comprised of an herb’s volatile oils and a carrier oil. The herb is steeped in the carrier oil for a period of time to extract its volatile oils
This video shows you how to prepare your own herbal infused oil. For the demonstration, he infuses calendula with sweet almond oil and comfrey with olive oil.
- Ann McIntyre (1995), The Complete Women’s Herbal.
- David Hoffman (2013), Holistic Herbal: A Safe and Practical Guide to Making and Using Herbal Remedies
- Henriette’s Herbal Page: Sodii Chloridum, B.P. Sodium Chloride
- International Journal Of Pharmacy & Life Sciences: A Review on Herbal Immunoadjuvant
- Rosemary Gladstar (2014), Herbs for Common Ailments: How to Make and Use Herbal Remedies for Home Health Care