Hair tonic herbs nourish and moisturize hair, helping to tone and strengthen hair, promoting growth.
- Aloe (Aloe vera)
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis)
- Hibiscus Flowers (Rosa Sinensis)
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Tamarind (Tamarindus Indica)
This video shows how hibiscus, a popular hair tonic herb, can be prepared to as a medicated hair oil.
- Heat Wrap Therapy Can Reduce Post-Exercise Low Back Pain
- Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism: Herbs in the Management of Hyperglycemia in Diabetes
- Screening of herbal extracts influencing hematopoiesis and their chemical genetic effects in embryonic zebrafish
- Veritas Health: Benefits of Heat Therapy for Lower Back Pain