A disinfectant herb that cleanses infection by destroying germs and other disease-causing microorganisms or inhibiting their activity
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum)
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
In this video, Deserie Valloreo, a Certified Clinical Herbalist, discuss the disinfectant properties of Oregano Essential Oil and how to use it.
- An Evidence-based Review of Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus) for Cancer Patients
- Anticancer and carcinogenic properties of curcumin: Considerations for its clinical development as a cancer chemopreventive and chemotherapeutic agent
- Cancer chemopreventive and tumoricidal properties of saffron (Crocus sativus L.)
- David Hoffmann L. BSc (Hons), MNIMH
- Paula Jo Broadfoot, 2009. Integrating Complementary Medicine into Veterinary Practice.