Top 10 Funniest Super Bowl Commercials of All Time!
Watch the Top 10 funniest Super Bowl ads – of all time. Volkswagen’s Star Wars Commercial, “The Force” is my (all time) favorite. Which one is yours?
Here’s a List of the Names, Brands & Commercials:
10. Snickers: Hungry Betty White
9. E-Trade: Superbowl Ad w/ baby
8. Best Buy: Justin Bieber & Ozzy Osbourne
7. Budweiser: Wassup
6. Ameriquest: “Don’t judge too quickly”
5. E*Trade: “Wasted $2 Million Bucks”
4. Dorito: Kid Slaps A Man For Dating His Mom & Eating His Dorito!
3. Terry Tate Office Linebacker
2. Volkswagen: Star Wars Commercial “The Force”
1. Fedex: “Desert Island”
10 More of the Funniest Super Bowl Ads of All Time
Here’s another collection of hilarious superbowl commercials. Wendy’s 1984 advert: Where’s the beef? is my favorite.
- Doritos: House Rules (2010)
- Bud Light: Slap (2007)
- Reebok: Terry Tate (2003)
- Snickers: Hungry Betty White (2010)
- Wendy’s: Where’s the beef? (1984)
- Career Builder: Monkeys (2006)
- E-Trade: Wasted (2000)
- Doritos: Time Machine (2014)
- Pepsi: You’re Cheatin’ Heart (1996)
- Pepsi: Pepsi vs. Coke (1995)
Top 10 Hilarious Superbowl 50 Advertisements 2016
These are the complete extended clips of the commercials.
1. Snickers: Ugly “Marilyn” Super Bowl Ad
2. Hyundai: First Date W/ Kevin Hart Super Bowl Ad
3. Coca Cola: Brotherly Love Super Bowl Ad
4. Doritos: Super Bowl Baby Super Bowl Ad
5. Taco Bell: Quesalupa Super Bowl Ad
6. Coca Cola: Mini Hulk vs Ant Man Super Bowl Ad
7. Buick: Ft Emily Ratajkowski Super Bowl Ad
8. Heinz Ketchup: Wiener Stampede Super Bowl Ad
9. T-Mobile: Drop The Balls With Steve Harvey Super Bowl Ad
10. Toyota: Prius Super Bowl Ad
Remember to work hard, enjoy every moment, and strive to be better than you were yesterday.