An herb that is beneficial for cleansing wounds of diseased or dead matter. A detergent herb may also serve as a natural cleanser and purifier for removing dirt from the skin and hair.
This video shows you how to use coconut oil, lard and other natural ingredients to formulate your own liquid laundry detergent.
- An Evidence-based Review of Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus) for Cancer Patients
- Anticancer and carcinogenic properties of curcumin: Considerations for its clinical development as a cancer chemopreventive and chemotherapeutic agent
- Cancer chemopreventive and tumoricidal properties of saffron (Crocus sativus L.)
- David Hoffmann L. BSc (Hons), MNIMH
- Paula Jo Broadfoot, 2009. Integrating Complementary Medicine into Veterinary Practice.