A liquid extract that is obtained by steeping herbs in water, oil or alcohol to extract its therapeutic compounds or flavors and then straining the fluid to extract the solid parts
In this video, herbalist Susun Weed discusses herbal infusions, including their benefits, uses and preparation.
- Ann McIntyre (1995), The Complete Women’s Herbal.
- David Hoffman (2013), Holistic Herbal: A Safe and Practical Guide to Making and Using Herbal Remedies
- Henriette’s Herbal Page: Sodii Chloridum, B.P. Sodium Chloride
- International Journal Of Pharmacy & Life Sciences: A Review on Herbal Immunoadjuvant
- Rosemary Gladstar (2014), Herbs for Common Ailments: How to Make and Use Herbal Remedies for Home Health Care