This video shows you how to purify or detoxify your blood by adding blood cleansing foods and herbs to your diet. It includes some foods that can act as natural blood purifiers and are beneficial to cleanse your body of toxins and impurities.
- Absorption and tissue distribution of curcumin in rats
- Ann McIntyre (1995), The Complete Women’s Herbal
- David Hoffman (2013), Holistic Herbal: A Safe and Practical Guide to Making and Using Herbal Remedies
- Food Science and Nutrition, 2012. Bioavailability of Micronutrients from Plant Foods: An Update
- Journal of Agricultural & Food Chemistry, 2008. Influence of food acidulants and antioxidant spices on the bioaccessibility of beta-carotene from selected vegetables
- Pharmacokinetics: Bioavailability; University of Lausanne.
- Rosemary Gladstar (2014), Herbs for Common Ailments: How to Make and Use Herbal Remedies for Home Health Care
- Varro E. Tyler, Herbs Affecting the Central Nervous System